In this travel resources library, you will find everything from how to save up money, when to best book a flight, what to pack, how to travel plan like a boss and some traveller rants here & there?
How to plan your trip
Want to master the art of planning a trip? Here’s a list of resources to help you overcome the sometimes dauting experience of not forgetting anything and making sure you are booking the right thing for you! Make sure to check the following articles to learn everything you need to know:
- How to plan any trip in 11 easy steps
- Travel Hacks
Travel gear and packing lists
Learn how to fit everything and all your “just in case” things into a carry-on backpack or suitcase. Everything you need to know to not be overwhelmed in front of your carry-on bag. Lists adapted at season and country
Wanting to discover the world is great. In fact, most of us suffer from it. But why wouldn’t you choose to do so by having a good and conscious impact in the people, fauna and flora while you explore and adventure.
- 10 easy actions to take and become a responsible traveller
- Sustainable Guide to Cape Town: where to sleep, eat and shop sustainably!
Photography and filmmaking
Personal growth and travel rants
Let’s get personal here! Want to know my opinion on life changing knowledge that travel has given me? Get to know me a little bit better?
- Why you should trabel solo at least once in your life
- 6 peculiar catalan traditions (including, yes you guessed it right, the shitting log!)